CLC IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR COMPETENT AND DYNAMIC PEOPLE TO FULFILL THE FOLLOWING POSITION.
Our firm offers summer internships.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Participate in ground survey and building location
- Concrete pouring surveillance and sampling
- Inspections and compliance certificate
- Draw site layouts and technical drawings
- Make building layouts from sketches and AutoCAD drawings
- Good physical health
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in civil engineering technologies, architectural technologies or other relevant domains
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office software
- ASP construction certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of building’s construction
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector
- ACI Certification
- Good communication skills
- High learning abilities
- Friendly and warm work environment
- Group insurance and group RRSP
- Project diversity and design challenge are a constant source of motivation
For an internship or to apply for a position within our firm, please send your CV to Nathalie Filion, human resources manager.
Positions are for men and women